Friday 8 March 2013

Balsall Heath Cultural Programme

Hi All
I'm Matt Daniels and I came to the Hall Green Arts Forum Convention a couple of weeks ago. Apologies it's taken me so long to get around to emailing my details to you all.
As I mentioned at the meeting, and for those who were unable to attend, I've been appointed by the Birmingham City Council Cultural Team to undertake some research and development around cultural engagement and activity going on across Balsall Heath, with a view to creating a Balsall Heath Cultural Development Programme.
I've had a number of really useful and constructive meetings so far with artists, cultural and community organisations, and people from within the local authority, and had some wide ranging discussions around existing and planned cultural activities, proposed activities, or potential opportunities for work in Balsall Heath over the coming year.
The idea is that I can build a wider sense of priorities and partnerships to bring together for the cultural programme 2013-2014, so I'm now putting a general call out to anyone who would like to drop me a line about any work they are doing, or planning, so we can build a more comprehensive map of cultural activity for the area, and/or if you're interested in being kept informed and maybe engaging in the process from April 2013 onwards.
You now have my email address, and my other contacts details are below, so please feel free to get in touch if you would like to contribute your plans, thoughts and ideas.
Best wishes
Matt Daniels
Managing Director
Midan Limited
P: 07966 418 713 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 07966 418 713 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

No comments:

Post a Comment